218 results found for "restaurants"
- History and heritage at Sutton Hoo, Suffolk Coast & Heaths
In the evening, try dinner and a movie at the restaurant-cum-cinema, The Riverside on Woodbridge’s scenic quayside.
- Nominations for Guardian Green Travel List 2011
A two-night break at the luxurious but sustainable Scarlet Hotel in Mawgan Porth, Cornwall, for two people, including one evening meal in the restaurant.
- Where to stay in the Peloponnese
Downstairs there’s a fitness centre, floodlit tennis court, library, restaurant and several bars. There’s also a great restaurant delivering modern Mediterranean cooking (including plenty of local seafood).
- Green woodworking courses at Bolton Abbey, Yorkshire Dales National Park
One of the key draws of the hotel is a Michelin-starred Burlington Restaurant.
- A walk for seafood lovers on the Northumberland Coast
Robson and Sons, a family-run traditional kipper smokehouse in Craster with restaurant and shop.
- Northumberland National Park's Dark Skies
Further information Jo stayed at: Battlesteads Hotel & Restaurant, a multi award-winning green hotel which organises dark sky events – from family stargazing evenings to 'Aurora hunting' workshops – from its own observatory.
- Introducing the Environmental Quality Mark
For example Losehill House Hotel & Spa hold and Rowley’s Restaurant and Bar both hold the EQM award.
- A walking pilgrimage from Monmouth to Tintern Abbey
Today Whitebrook is best known for its Michelin-starred restaurant owned by head chef Chris Harrod.
- Walking with llamas in Nidderdale
The restaurant here is renowned in the area – it prides itself on locally sourced food.
- Best of Green Travel in 2016
Best pop-up place Rhiannon loves the fresh-from-the-garden food with heaps of imagination but no silly fripperies at Horto, a pop-up restaurant (now going permanent) at Rudding Park hotel in Yorkshire. As a salute to last year's initiative, we continue our Best cheese experience Yvonne Gordon's highlight was watching Rikardu Zammit of Ta’ Rikardu restaurant in the old Citadel in Victoria, Gozo, make Ġbejniet cheeselets in his cheese-making room in an ancient fortress in the Citadel – and then tasting the cheese afterwards for lunch.