Snowdonian Dairy, Llanwerst, Wales
This former coach house and dairy has been lovingly renovated to a high standard, with original artwork by well-known British artists located on a 14 acre Snowdonian country house estate which has its own fine restaurant and coffee shop
Please quote greentraveller when you book
From £367.00 to: £766.00 (based on two staying)
Why we have chosen Snowdonian Dairy:
This former coach house and dairy has been lovingly renovated to a high standard, with original artwork by well-known British artists. The Snowdonian Dairy is located on a Snowdonian country house estate with has its own fine restaurant and coffee shop. You have access over the 14 acres of grounds, parkland and victorian kitchen garden. You have a well equipped kitchen yourself...but then just round the corner is the art gallery, coffee shop and restaurant.
Your cottage is just three miles from Betws-Y-Coed (generally considered the heart of the National Park), and close to some breathtaking mountain walks and miles of gorgeous beaches, this makes it the perfect retreat for two as a special romantic getaway.
Cottage has electric heating throughout & woodburner.
- Kitchen diner
- Kitchen area includes electric oven and induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine (dryer available in main house), microwave, fridge, radio
- High chair, iron & ironing board also provided
- Living area with CD /DVD player, flatscreen TV
- Bath with shower over, wash hand basin and loo
- Sitting room
- King size bed on mezzanine (up a small flight of stairs from sitting room)
- Access over 14 acres of grounds and parkland including a Victorian walled garden lovely restored to it's former glory.
- Access to the art gallery and coffee shop
Top eco features at Snowdonian Dairy:
Renovation of previously derelict former coach-house and dairy
Only breathable paints used
Up cycled furnishings etc
Sustainable wood source from estate
via Llandudno Junction
Directions from station:
Plan your journey by train
Avoid paying a booking fee
All UK train operators can sell tickets for all National Rail routes without charging a booking fee. Using this Virgin Trains search tool, you can buy rail tickets online and then collect them at any main station for free. Bookings open 10-12 weeks before your date of travel.